Each day, hundreds of HR professionals – people just like you – provide support to colleagues across all of our disciplines.
Our network of generous volunteer members and friends share the common thread of supporting one another towards achieving our professional ambitions and aims.
We roll up our sleeves and donate time, money and experience. We learn or teach career enhancing skills so our colleagues can be better prepared when the need arises to apply them.
We do this every day because the resources of SHRN are needed – every day.
It is the mission of SHRN to provide innovative and effective human resource management career support programs for the senior human resource professionals through collaboration and coaching.
To be the professional human resources network of choice for senior Human Resources Executives, providing leaders with education, development, resources and support required to grow and maintain successful careers.
CULTURE and VALUES
SHRN’s roots are rich in tradition and quality-based standards, originally established by Bob Gatti, with values we believe are critical to our success.
Members share the values of Accountability, Integrity, Empathy, Collaboration, and Commitment. These values are defined as follows:
· Accountability: always do what we say we’re going to do with urgency and responsiveness
· Integrity – always honest, confidential and professional;
· Empathy – always understanding of one another’s circumstance and challenges;
· Collaboration – always supportive and engaged to support each other; and
· Commitment – always actively dedicated to doing what is necessary to assist each other with career progression